Perfex CRM CodeCanyon is complete Customer Relationship Management software that is a great fit for almost any company, freelancer or many other uses. With its clean and modern design, Perfex CRM CodeCanyon can help you look more professional to your customers and help improve business performance at the same time.
- Gravity Forms v184.108.40.206 – WordPress Plugin
- Betheme v21.9 – WordPress Theme
- The7 v9.3.0 – WordPress Theme
- Yoast SEO Premium v15.1.2 – WordPress Plugin
- Divi v4.6.6 – WordPress Theme
Managing customers is important and Perfex CRM CodeCanyon helps in several ways:
- Manage and invoice projects with the powerful Project Management Feature.
- Link tasks to many Perfex CRM CodeCanyon features and stay organized.
- Build professional, great looking estimates and invoices.
- Powerful support system with ability to auto import tickets.
- Track time spent on tasks and bill your customers. Ability to assign multiple staff members on task and track timer per assigned staff.
- Add task followers even if the staff is not project member. The staff member will be able to track the task progress without accessing the project.
- Keep track of leads in one place and easily follow their progress. Ability to auto import leads from email, add notes, create proposals. Organize your leads in stages and change stages easily with drag and drop.
- Create good looking proposals for leads or customers and increase sales.
- Records your company/project expenses and have the ability to bill to your customers and auto convert to invoice.
- Know more about your customers with powerful Perfex CRM CodeCanyon.
- Increase customer retention via built-in Surveys.
- Use the Goals Tracking feature to keep sales goals in mind.
- Create announcements for your staff members and customers.
- Use Contracts feature to lock in current and future sales.
- Custom fields can store extra information for customers, leads and more.
- Receive payments from Paypal and Stripe in different currencies.
- Tons of configurable options.
- Style the Perfex CRM CodeCanyon to your company branding with the powerful theme styling feature.
- Separated media folder for non-admin staff members to work inside the CRM and organize their uploads and files.
- Great looking calendar for each staff member based on staff permissions.
- Follow ups, reports, notes, files and many more features.
CRMs need to focus on customers and Perfex CRM CodeCanyon does that with a powerful support system that helps you track and resolve issues quickly via the integrated ticket system and customer reminders. Assign reminders to yourself, one or many staff members and with one click, reminders can be sent to email and in-app notification system. These features and more can take customer satisfaction to the next level.
Perfex CRM CodeCanyon has many features designed to fit many applications. Read more about the features below and try the demo to see how Perfex CRM can help you succeed.
Download Perfex CRM v2.5.1 – Perfex CRM CodeCanyon
Changelog: Perfex CRM – Version 2.5.1 – June 6, 2020
- Fixed cannot download files.
- Fixes task checklist items height.
- Fixed contracts expiring widget visibility
Perfex CRM – Version 2.5.0 – June 3, 2020
- Added ability to link contracts to projects.
- Added new contracts tab when viewing a project in admin and client area.
- Added option to show/hide task reminders from the calendar.
- Added new goal “Invoiced Amount”.
- Discussion attachment will be added to the sent email.
- Added Ukrainian language.
- Updated Italian language.
- Added milestone description in milestones table.
- Added contracts about to expire widget for the dashboard.
- Added lead value field.
- Improved: Lost leads will be shown leads overview widget.
- Improved: In the knowledge base, images with links won’t be opened in a lightbox
- Improved: TinyMCE editor will respect the Chinese language.
- Improved: Email template for 2-factor authentication won’t be added in the queue when enabled.
- Improved: All goals will be shown in the dashboard based on the staff permissions.
- Changed: Two-factor auth key length will be set to 8 for a better mobile experience.
- Updated MSG91 integration.
- Added ability to add 2 tax rates on subscription.
- Added ability to skip reCaptcha validation by IP addresses.
- Added new Authorize.net Accept.js integration.
- Deprecated Authorize SIM and AIM integration as it’s deprecated from Authorize.net, use the Accept.js integration instead.
- Fixed assigned not receive an email notification on new ticket creation.
- Fixed issue with tags when the tag name begins with a number.
- Fixed task-related reminders are not shown on the calendar.
- Fixed project files discussion editor only shown on first file open.
- Fixed date picker with time cannot select a time on mobile.
- Fixed Braintree total amount not correct when paying an invoice.
- Fixed custom project status name not shown in the dashboard activity widget.
- Fixed notifications links on click on iOS devices.
- Fixed proposal comments in customers are scroll on mobile.
- Fixed page break not working on PDF.
- Fixed recurring invoices cycles cannot be updated.
- Fixed related tasks table width.
- Fixed new comment email template sent to the customer when the customer is not allowed to view task comments via project settings.
Updating to version 2.5.0
If you are using your own theme for the customers area, a module as a theme or my_prefixed files make sure to double-check the following files:
Try to compare the files with the original core files to see the difference on how it’s checked whether to show the reCaptcha or not.
If you are using the Authorize.net SIM and AIM gateways, you should know that they are deprecated from Authorize.net, and in Perfex CRM, in future versions will be removed.
You should start using Authorize Accept JS payment gateway instead.