Digits let your client information exchange on your site basically with their versatile number. No all the more browsing messages. Only SMS In this quick world, nobody has the opportunity to SignUp on your site utilizing conventional email, since this isn’t the single step included, client needs to sign into the email account – open email – click on the check connect to confirm the email and afterward he/she gains admittance to the record on your site. And afterward comes the passwords, regardless of whether he figures out how to do that all the most significant thing to make sure to access account is secret key.
Presently on the off chance that he/she overlooks it again the client needs to experience all the agony he went while joining. Because of every one of these things now-a-days sites are loosing their clients as nobody possesses energy for every one of these things.
Be that as it may, with Digits This Changes
As portable being the main thing human invest the most energy with, we take WordPress SignUp and Login to the following level. Presently client can make a record by simply giving his/her portable number and Login utilizing OTP (One Time Password) Passcode. No passwords mandatory.
Sign-Up With Mobile Number
Let your clients join utilizing versatile number and increment your sign-up change rate. Assuage your client from the agony of opening email account – checking his/her email address and afterward approaching the record.
Right now web it is almost difficult to recollect all the passwords client use to join on various sites. Give your client a secret key less login. Login utilizing One Time Passcode sent to your client through SMS on his portable number.
Digits – Version 7.0.2 – 04 February 2020
- Minor Changes & Bug Fixes
Changelog: Digits – Version 7.0.1 – 27 January 2020
- Improved: Added WooCommercec 3.9 Compatibility
- Fixed: Country code dropdown z-index and background issue in mobile
- Fixed: Country code field getting hidden for even admin when enabled
- Fixed: select2 dropdown issues in some cases
- Fixed: Additional slash coming in advance css field
- Fixed: WC styling and sort issues in some cases
- Fixed: Duplicate phone field WP register page
- Fixed: Vertically center align issues in mobile modal
- Fixed: Scroll not working in builder pages closing modal in some cases
- Fixed: Duplicate modal coming in builder editor when modal is set to default