Divi is the most recent subject from Elegant Themes and is accessible as a feature of their pack of 87 themes and three plugins. The subject has pulled in a ton of consideration since its discharge, on account of its alluring structure and scope of highlights, including the Divi page manufacturer instrument.
Divi has been routinely refreshed since its underlying discharge and is presently the lead subject from Elegant Themes. An ongoing update saw the effectively great page manufacturer get a noteworthy redesign. Because of this, Divi is presently one of only a handful few WordPress topics to incorporate a correct front-end page developer instrument with point and snap inline altering. In this way, in case you’re searching for an a la mode WordPress subject that you can alter in pretty much every manner, Divi could be the topic for you.
To help set up the nature of the topic, this Divi survey will take a gander at the highlights of the subject, just as testing out the page manufacturer apparatus to perceive that it is so natural to utilize and what precisely it can do.
On account of the various designs that accompany this topic, it can without much of a stretch be utilized for any number of purposes. These can go from making a business page, the site for an inventive office, a scope of portfolio types, different blog formats, and a ton more.
The plan and presence of Divi are forcing, and the look and feel are flexible enough to be utilized for essentially any kind of site. In any case, the visual structure and presence of Divi isn’t the main critical component on offer.
One of the principle features of the Divi topic – notwithstanding its great plan and appearance – is its simplified page manufacturer device. With the arrival of Divi 3.0, this page manufacturer has been completely refreshed and improved. Never again is the Divi Builder just a backend page manufacturer apparatus. You would now be able to make custom page structures for your WordPress site through a live, front-end, point and snap UI.
Previously, with Divi, you needed to make your custom page structures in the backend of your WordPress site, before changing to the front-end view to discover how they will look to your guests. Presently the work can happen toward the front of your site, giving you moment criticism on your activities.
Changelog: Divi – Version 4.2.2 (01-21-2020 )
- Fixed text module with position options not looking the same in FE and VB.
- Fixed scrolling issue in tinyMCE editor in some cases.
- Fixed missing scrollbar after closing the Settings Modal with tinyMCE in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a rare fatal error when attempting to edit a page assigned as the posts page for the site with the builder.
- Fixed the font upload modal overlay overlapping the modal itself.
- Fixed z-index values set to 0 being read as empty on FE.
- Fixed modules position if z-index is set.
- Fixed columns having a minimum height of 48px.
- Fixed Post Content modules not outputting all The Events Calendar event data.
- Fixed WooCommerce product count under Theme Options overriding the Shop module settings.
- Fixed locale system.
- Fixed Uploaded User Fonts rendering when they set as default in Customizer.
- Added new et_search_form_fields hook that fires inside the theme search form element.