Elementor Pro Nulled Free is a brand new website builder plugin for WordPress. If you want to give your WordPress website and its content a custom design, then a page builder tool is often the best option.
However, with so many page builder plugins available for WordPress, which one should you choose? In this Elementor Pro review, we’ll provide you with all the information needed to decide whether this is the best WordPress page builder plugin for you or if you should look elsewhere.
Why Use a WordPress Page Builder?
Elementor Pro Nulled Free is a newly released commercial WordPress plugin that can be used to add a drag-and-drop page builder to your website, no matter what theme you’re using. Elementor has been created by the Pojo Themes team. As well as themes, the team has created 12 WordPress plugins, including the popular free version of this page builder plugin, Elementor.
After a recent update, it’s now possible to use Elementor to customize the header, footer, and other areas of your website with the Theme Builder feature. You’re now no longer limited to creating custom post and page designs with this plugin.
Although Elementor Pro is a new plugin, the free version has been available since June 2016. This has given the team plenty of time to test and perfect its basic functionality before releasing the more powerful commercial Pro version.
Elementor Pro Nulled Free also gives you the option of saving your elements as global widgets. You can then reuse those global widgets throughout your site, edit them once, and see your changes applied to every instance of the widget instantly. This can be a real time saver if you want to add the same custom element to multiple pages or areas on your site.
Elementor Pro Features
Another key feature of Elementor Pro Nulled Free is its elements. These elements work like traditional WordPress widgets, except they can be inserted into your page designs and customized through the Elementor Pro page builder. Giving you a quick way to upgrade your content, the Elementor Pro Nulled Free elements include counters, Google Maps, image carousels, icon boxes, and plenty more.
- Display your templates in the sidebars and other areas of your site
- Full WooCommerce support for creating custom ecommerce stores
- Built-in slider tool
- Edit forms through the live editor
- Create global color palettes and font libraries for site-wide consistency
- Over 600 Google Fonts to work with
- Detailed mobile responsive controls and settings
- Multilingual and RTL text support
- Add custom CSS to page designs
- Detailed documentation with tutorial videos
However, you aren’t limited to the elements included with this page builder. Any of the widgets that come with WordPress, as well as those added to your site via third party plugins, can be inserted into your page designs with Elementor Pro Nulled Free This opens up a whole world of possibilities when it comes to adding content to your designs and creating effective pages.
Using the Theme Builder to create a dynamic template for your blog is also an option. Thanks to this, you can decide which content is displayed on your blog archive pages. This could include displaying the title of each blog post and an excerpt of the content, or instead, displaying the featured image and the full blog post content. As Elementor Pro Nulled Free now has a set of dynamic widgets, you can drag and drop an element onto the layout that will, for example, display the post info and the author.
Download Elementor Pro Nulled Free v2.9.5 WordPress
Changelog: Elementor Pro – Version 2.9.5 – 2020-05-24
- Fix: Added sanitization to Custom Attributes control to avoid security issue
Changelog: Elementor – Version 2.9.9 – 2020-05-24
- Tweak: Added ‘Learn More’ link to URL Custom Attributes Description
- Tweak: Added real-time JS preview handling in Image Carousel widget
- Tweak: Added File upload control UI
- Tweak: Added support for processing Envato Template Kit ZIP files
- Tweak: Allow disabling a repeater item sorting option by adding a class
- Tweak: Adjusted CSS selectors to be more generic in Forms
- Tweak: Updated content in Getting Started screen
- Tweak: Added JSON files support to files upload handler
- Tweak: Changed SVG Uploads prompt message to Unfiltered Files
- Tweak: Added an option for repeater item to disable itself
- Tweak: Removed temporary code from Page Settings
- Tweak: Added infrastructure improvements to Repeater control to support upcoming versions
- Fix: Default line-height value in Heading widget is overriding line-height setting in Theme Style.
- Fix: Dynamic settings are not available in frontend JS in edge cases
- Fix: Connectivity issues in Connect module
- Fix: Removed source map comment so browsers don’t look for source map in Swiper library.
- Fix: Render style on repeater item change in Page Settings
- Fix: Added sanitization to Custom Link Attributes control to avoid security issue
- Fix: Added sanitization to URL control to avoid security issue