FS Poster v4.0.7 WordPress Plugin which supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google my Business, Telegram, Medium, Reddit, Tumblr, VK, OK.ru, WordPress based blogs.
FS Poster v4.0.7 – WordPress Auto Poster Plugin gives you a great opportunity to auto-publish WordPress posts on the most popular social networks automatically. By making use of FS Poster you will also be able to schedule posts, re-publish previously created posts, and so on.
What are the benefits of Social Media Auto Poster WordPress
- Save your time You will be able to save your time by sharing your WordPress posts automatically
- Improves site SEO You will be able to increase links to your site from social networks.
- Keep your social media fresh You will be able to keep your social profiles fresh by posting frequently using Schedule module.
- Increase site visitors More shares will bring more visitors to your site.
Supported Social Networks
With FS Poster – Social Media Auto Poster WordPress Plugin You will be able to publish your posts/pages/products to 13 social networks at the same time:
- Facebook ( accounts, pages, groups )
- Twitter ( accounts )
- Instagram ( accounts, story )
- Linkedin ( accounts, companies )
- Pinterest ( account boards )
- Reddit ( accounts )
- Tumblr ( accounts )
- VK.com ( accounts, pages, groups, events )
- OK.ru ( accounts, groups )
- Telegram ( chats, channels, groups )
- Medium ( profiles, publications )
- Google My business ( locations )
- WordPress based sites
FS Poster – Social Media Auto Poster WordPress Plugin Features
- 13 social networks integrated
You will be able to publish your posts to 13 social networks at the same time.
- Configure unlimited accounts, communities on each Social Media
You will be able to add unlimited accounts, pages, groups, communities, etc. on each Social network.
- Auto-post New Blog Posts
The plugin will share your WordPress posts automatically on active social profiles.
- Schedule posts
You will be able to create Schedules which allow you to share your blog posts within the determined interval and selected filters.
- Manual Share Panel
You will be able to share or schedule custom contents, images, links without creating any WordPress post.
You will be able to view post visits, compare social networks or social accounts by link clicks, etc.
You will be able to see all the logs about your publications.
- Customize Post Messages
You will be able to customize your Post messages differently for each social media by using specific keywords.
- Support all Custom Post types
You will be able to share your all custom post types. Example: WooCommerce products, etc.
- Filter publications by Post Categories
You will be able to filter what categorized posts will be shared in what social networks.
- Posting interval
You will be able to control your posting frequency with this option.
- Customize your Post URL
You will be able to customize your Post URL by additional URL parameters.
- Bulk Schedule Action
You will be able to choose many WordPress posts and schedule all of them with bulk action.
- Calendar view
You will be able to see all Scheduled posts in the Calendar view. Therefore, you can see on what date you scheduled what publications.
- Track link clicks
You will be able to track Post link clicks as well as weekly or monthly clicks and compare your social networks.
You will be able to use WordPress categories, tags as social hashtags.
- URL shortener services
You will be able to shorten your Post URLs with TinyURL or Bitly services.
- WordPress multi-site
You will be able to use the plugin in WordPress multi-site platforms as well.
- Proxy support
You will be able to use different proxies for each social account.
- Supports Emoji
You will be able to use emojis on your Custom Post Messages.
Download FS Poster v4.0.7 WordPress Plugin
Changelog: FS Poster – Version 4.0.7
- Added a feature to Export and Import the plugin;
- Added a feature to share multiple images on LinkedIn;
- Added a feature to remove WordPress shortcodes from the post when sharing on social networks;
- Added an option to cut the exceeded text from the custom message for LinkedIn, Telegram, and Instagram;
- Added a feature to warn users and give users the option to share posts that are not shared for any reason;
- Added an option to select WordPress post type to share on WordPress based sites;
- Added an option to select WordPress post status to share on WordPress based sites;
- Added the missing link to the shared post in the edit post window;
- Added an option to edit schedules that scheduled by WordPress;
- Changed the select tag to an input tag in the schedule module;
- Changed the pagination with numbers in the Logs tab;
- Changed the Toaster position so that it will not prevent clicking modal buttons;
- Users will see only their Insights on their Dashboard;
- Made the count of row sticky on the Logs tab;
- Fixed the bug related to the Direct share schedule option when there are no accounts selected;
- Fixed the bug related to editing the WordPress native scheduled posts;
- Fixed the bug related to posting images on Facebook by cookie method;