Gravity Forms v22.214.171.124 – WordPress Plugin is a plugin that allows users to create variety of contact forms. These allow users to send you a ton of feedback to help improve your blog and serve their needs better. It makes creating forms easy, using the drag and drop interface.
Create custom forms on WordPress with GravityForms WordPress Plugin, the easiest-to-use, secure, and reliable WordPress form builder plugin for your website.
The Gravity Forms plugin helps create forms for: contact and support, surveys and polling, guest post submission, user generated content and orders.
Let’s talk about each one in more detail…
- Gravity Forms v126.96.36.199 – WordPress Plugin
- Betheme v21.9 – WordPress Theme
- The7 v9.3.0 – WordPress Theme
- Yoast SEO Premium v15.1.2 – WordPress Plugin
- Divi v4.6.6 – WordPress Theme
Contact and support forms
This is the most basic type of the forms. But every site needs one. The GravityForms WordPress Plugin offers more field options than most contact form plugins. Everything is covered. Field options available for your contact form are; name, date, time, phone, address, website, email, file upload and reCAPCHA.
You can also create a variety of form types and route the messages to any email address with a variety of options. Data entered in fields can be pre-populated and data is also validated to be of the required type i.e. to ensure an email address is in the correct format of an email address.
Surveys and polling
Gravity Forms v188.8.131.52 This is a cool feature on the GravityForms WordPress Plugin that allows you to quickly and easily build survey and reader polls. You have a number of options for your form, these are: drop-down menus, checkboxes, numerical fields and multiple choice. Text fields can also be any length.
Form fields are based on conditions. So if a user selects a particular response from multiple choice or drop-down questions, the follow-up question asked is based on that response. A neat feature, because you would usually need a separate survey program to do this.
All this helps to create short and long surveys and polling forms for great feedback. These forms can be placed anywhere in your posts.
Guest post submission
Gravity Forms v184.108.40.206 Guest posts are a great way of getting content for your blog easily. It can however, also be a pain to manage, format and post all that content.
With the GravityForms WordPress Plugin, you can create a guest post submission form, where writers can post their content outside the WordPress admin area. This form contains the following fields: title, body, excerpt, tags, category, image and custom field.
All this reduces the workload involved in organising and accepting content, it’s especially good, for busy blog owners.
User generated content
This is one of the most interesting features of the Gravity Form WordPress Plugin Free. it is more than just comments. It uses the same functions used to accept guest content. Users submit their content using the same fields as guests too.
So you can easily build a review or Q&A site for a local business.
With the Gravity Forms v220.127.116.11, creating orders forms is easy. Form fields and options are: product, options, shipping and total calculations. You can also select a shipping method and integrate PayPal for payments.
The GravityForms WordPress Plugin Forms plugin is essential for any blog owner. I’ve only mentioned some it’s features here. There are also a number of add-ons available for accepting payments, email marketing and more. It is hands down, the most feature packed WordPress plugin for forms available.
Creating forms is quick and easy. And it can really help to grow your blog from all the feedback these forms can collect. This plugin has proved very popular with over 500,000 downloads so far and many rave reviews.
Gravity Forms v18.104.22.168 – WordPress PluginGravity Forms – WordPress Plugin
Changelog: Gravity Forms – Version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed an issue where a currency formatted number field can save the wrong calculation result to the entry if the rounding setting was previously configured.
2.4.21 | 2020-10-14
- Added security enhancements.
- Updated background updates to work more seamlessly with WordPress’s automatic updates.
- Fixed an issue with date formats when retrieving notes by date.
- Fixed an issue where the honeypot field description can be assigned the same id attribute as other forms on the page.
- Fixed an issue with WordPress 5.5 where the select all checkbox on the export entries page can stop functioning.
- API: Updated REST API for WordPress 5.5.
- AF: Fixed a fatal error which occurs when the add-on is not active during background feed processing.
- AF: Added the gform_pre_delete_feed action hook.