Slider Revolution v6.2.20 is a new way to build rich & dynamic content for your websites. With our powerful visual editor, you can create modern designs in no time, and with no coding experience required. Create Sliders & Carousels, Hero Headers, Content Modules, Full Websites, Dynamic Solutions and Special FX with our amazing Add-Ons. 200+ templates are included in our online library. Cutting edge designs. Easily customized.
Slider Revolution Features
THE VISUAL EDITOR YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
Our goal is to deliver the ultimate experience to our loyal users. Version 6 of the Slider Revolution v6.2.15 Builder has an optimized editor with all options categorized intuitively, so you can work faster.
- Better usability
- Work faster & more efficiently
- Eye friendly dark user interface
- Improved loading times
THE ANIMATORS DREAM. NOW WITH KEYFRAMES.
Instead of only allowing layer in/out animations, the Slider Revolution v6.2.20 Builder has the ability to add multiple animation steps to each layer animation.
- Easy to understand structure
- In-depth animation settings
- New easing types
- Animation presets
MIGHTY NEW CONTENT. PURE INSPIRATION.
To fuel Slider Revolution v6.2.20 new UI and features, we prepared a large selection of high quality content for you to enhance your web projects immediately.
- Many New templates
- New images, videos, icons, etc.
- Premade layer groups
- Quickstyle layer presets
LIVE HELP WITHIN THE EDITOR
Looking for a certain option and can’t find it? Need a detailed explanation of an option? Welcome to our live directory inside the editor.
- Explanation for any option
- Search & highlight options
- Documentation & FAQ
INSTANT SOLUTIONS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Our completely revamped support center is designed to deliver the solution you are looking for with maximum efficiency.
- Comprehensive FAQ
- Detailed & structured documentation
- Growing video tutorial list
- Constantly updated content
EASY, INSTANT UPDATES
One click of a button will update the Slider Revolution v6.2.20 Builder to the latest available version, directly from our update servers.
- The fastest way to update
- Be the first to receive updates
- System requirements analysis
- Constantly updated content
200+ READY TO GO TEMPLATES
To get you started, we provide a large library of beautiful templates. Increase efficiency and project quality without coding knowledge.
- The right template for every occasion
- From simple headers to full websites
- Special FX templates with add-ons
- New templates added regularly
2000+ ELEMENTS OBJECT LIBRARY
Our library of royalty free media assets offers something for every need. Just point, click and publish your new content.
- Assorted background images
- HTML5 Videos
- Object PNGs
- Font Icons & SVGs
- Premade Layer Groups
20+ POWERFUL ADD-ONS INCLUDED
The Slider Revolution WordPress Builder includes a library of over 20 add-ons that add additional functionality to the core plugin.
- Unparalleled possibilities
- Special effects
- Optional plugins
- New add-ons added regularly
Download Slider Revolution v6.2.20 – WordPress Plugin
Changelog: Slider Revolution – Version 6.2.20 (16th August 2020)
- Auto sized containers and their content may not get the right dimensions if tabs or thumbnails are added outside of the module
- Added protection against issues if the jQuery library is loaded in the footer
- Fixed issues for Vimeo background video sizing issues if dimensions are doubled to retina size
Version 6.2.19 (14th August 2020)
- Added fixes for future jQuery compatibility for upcoming WordPress versions (5.6+!) in december
- Particles Effects 2.2.6: WP 5.5 issues fixed
- Added protection against wrong URL parameter orders which can negatively effect Slider Revolution editor mode
Version 6.2.18 (11th August 2020)
- WordPress Version 5.5 Gutenberg compatibility added
- Copy/Paste shapes in editor with % based sizes may failed. This issue has been fixed now
- Fixed rows and layer alignment issue in RTL mode
- Fixed overall calculation issues on layers in RTL mode
- Fixed layer repositioning on refocus bug when the ‘respect ratio’ option is turned on
- Backend rows/columns background style with padding and margin may not show the same result as in frontend. This styling issue has been fixed now
- Fixed resize issue for auto layout slider
- Fixed scrollbar issue for windows where on resizing scrollbar disappears/reappears
- Fixed custom navigation skin CSS metas, where no new metas can be added if at first start a meta was not existing
- Fixed static layer failing display in IE11
- Fixed issue where 3D transformed layers jump due to changed perspective
- Font Family drop down in the navigation editor for custom meta placeholders has been fixed
- Bubbledmorph: Fixed a bug where bubblemorphs disappear on desktop. Version 2.1.5 Required
- Fixed calculation of layer positions during browser resizing
- Fixed iOS Zoom calculation issues
- Video resizing issue after orientation change fixed on mobile devices
- Instagram and other social stream video sources and their image covers was not showing in some kind of odd situations. This issue has been fixed now
- Fixed HTML5 flickering issues on slide change and loop
- Slider optimization overview delivered undefined values