Yoast SEO is one of the most mainstream WordPress modules ever. It is additionally outstanding amongst other SEO module for WordPress controlled sites. In this Yoast SEO Review, we will investigate the highlights and execution of the module.
Yoast SEO module causes you effectively upgrade your site to perform better in query items. It assists with subtleties where WordPress can’t do a lot. For instance, making content, overseeing catchphrases, submitting sitemaps, utilizing website admin devices, and so forth.
Yoast SEO accompanies huge amounts of highlights to advance your site. It has worked in content investigation, meta watchwords and depiction the executives, overseeing copy content, xml sitemaps, social highlights, rich scraps, and significantly more.
Yoast WordPress SEO Premium: Main Features:
- Divert administrator
- Various Focus Keywords
- Interior Linking Suggestions
- Social Sharing Link Previews
Download Yoast SEO Premium v13.2 WordPress SEO Premium Plugin Updated
Changelog: Yoast SEO Premium – Version 13.2 Release Date: March 3rd, 2020
- Adds the capability to view Site Health to the SEO Manager role.
- Adds a cURL minimal version check to Site Health.
- Moves the “The postname is present in your permalink”-notification from the SEO Dashboard to Site Health.
- Moves the “You are using the default WordPress tagline”-notification from the SEO Dashboard to Site Health.
- Moves the “Your site is indexable”-notification and widget from the SEO dashboard to Site Health.
- Improves the usability of the “Your site is indexable” Site Health check.
- Adds error handling for the “Your site is indexable” status request.
- Adds an ID to the FAQ sections in the Schema output.
- Removes the “Check headers”-tool from the Yoast Admin bar menu, as it is no longer available.