Yoast SEO Premium v14.7.0 – WordPress SEO Plugin Free is one of the most mainstream WordPress modules ever. It is additionally outstanding amongst other SEO module for WordPress controlled sites. In this Yoast SEO Review, we will investigate the highlights and execution of the module.
Yoast SEO Premium v14.7.0 – WordPress SEO Plugin Free module causes you effectively upgrade your site to perform better in query items. It assists with subtleties where WordPress can’t do a lot. For instance, making content, overseeing catchphrases, submitting sitemaps, utilizing website admin devices, and so forth.
- Gravity Forms v184.108.40.206 – WordPress Plugin
- Betheme v21.9 – WordPress Theme
- The7 v9.3.0 – WordPress Theme
- Yoast SEO Premium v15.1.2 – WordPress Plugin
- Divi v4.6.6 – WordPress Theme
Yoast SEO accompanies huge amounts of highlights to advance your site. It has worked in content investigation, meta watchwords and depiction the executives, overseeing copy content, xml sitemaps, social highlights, rich scraps, and significantly more.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.7.0 + Extensions Plugin
Changelog Yoast SEO Premium – Version 14.7.0 (August 5th, 2020)
- Adds support for adding metadata to Web Stories (the
web-storypost type) from the Web Stories plugin. Props to swissspidy
- Shows a more specific notification about why the reindexing of SEO data is needed when the permalinks are reset or when the category base setting is changed.
- Redirects requests to the WordPress sitemaps to the appropriate Yoast sitemap, if the Yoast sitemaps are enabled.
- Adds the option for users to opt-in to allow Yoast to track some data about their site.
- Optimizes script loading by removing
verparameters from scripts and styles when they’re not needed.
- Adds the Yoast logo to the Yoast block categories.
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.5: makes sure Yoast structured data blocks are found on more keywords and have examples in the block inserter.
- Fixes a bug where a fatal error would occur in sitemaps on sites where the home URL and site URL were different. Because the cause of this was a missing style sheet, the content of the sitemaps was still there, which means Google and other search engines could still reach the sitemaps and no SEO harm was done.
- Fixes a bug where reindexing would not be done for indexables without a permalink.
- Fixes a bug where an indexable’s permalink remained unchanged when the categories prefix option was changed.
- Fixes a bug where an inline link that opens in a new window would render
undefinedin the aria-label.
- Fixes a bug where the indexables indexing process could not be started again without a page reload on the tools page if it failed.
- Fixes a bug where a console error would be thrown because
wpseoShortcodePluginL10nwas not defined.
- Fixes a bug where the SEO and Readability scores were no longer shown in the publish box in the classic editor.
- Fixes a bug where clicking the Readability score link in the classic editor would trigger an error.
- Enables the cornerstone content toggle for taxonomies.
- Adds the option to filter our Schema by
- Removes the setting to show the date in the Google Preview. The date will now always be shown in post-type previews.
- Moves the running of the SEO data indexing process to the Yoast Tools page.