Yoast SEO Premium v14.8.0 – WordPress SEO Plugin Free is one of the most mainstream WordPress modules ever. It is additionally outstanding amongst other SEO module for WordPress controlled sites. In this Yoast SEO Review, we will investigate the highlights and execution of the module.
Yoast SEO Premium v14.8.0 – WordPress SEO Plugin Free module causes you effectively upgrade your site to perform better in query items. It assists with subtleties where WordPress can’t do a lot. For instance, making content, overseeing catchphrases, submitting sitemaps, utilizing website admin devices, and so forth.
- Gravity Forms v188.8.131.52 – WordPress Plugin
- Betheme v21.9 – WordPress Theme
- The7 v9.3.0 – WordPress Theme
- Yoast SEO Premium v15.1.2 – WordPress Plugin
- Divi v4.6.6 – WordPress Theme
Yoast SEO accompanies huge amounts of highlights to advance your site. It has worked in content investigation, meta watchwords and depiction the executives, overseeing copy content, xml sitemaps, social highlights, rich scraps, and significantly more.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.8.0 + Extensions Plugin
Changelog Yoast SEO Premium – Version 14.8.0 (August 18th, 2020)
- Adds a Schema section to the metabox and sidebar. This section allows the user to change their Schema settings on posts, pages and custom post types.
- Adds a new section to the Search Appearance settings. This section allows the user to change their Schema defaults for posts, pages and custom post types.
- Fixes an inconsistency in the feedback strings that are produced by the keyphrase in SEO title assessment.
- Improves the accuracy of the following assessments for right-to-left languages: sentence length, keyphrase in introduction, keyphrase distribution, keyphrase density, and keyphrase in meta description.
- Improves all keyphrase-based assessments for Arabic by filtering function words and by allowing keyphrases to be recognized in a text when preceded by a prefix (e.g., “ل” or “ب”).
- Adds the following assessments for Indonesian: sentence beginnings, transition words and passive voice.
- Adds the following assessments for Portuguese: Flesch reading ease and passive voice.
- Cleans up Schema @type values:
- If it’s an array with multiple values, only output unique values.
- If it’s a single value, output it as a string instead of an array.
- Fixes a bug where the Yoast Dashboard widget would trigger an error when other plugins or temporary conditions would make the Yoast API response fail.
- Fixes a bug where block editor dependencies would be loaded unnecessarily on classic editor, causing issues with NextGEN gallery. Posts with NextGEN galleries that have been broken due to this bug will need to be re-saved.
- Sets the minimum WP version to 5.4.
- Optimizes the logic involved in default filters for our options. This should lead to a very small increase in performance as well as avoiding an edge case where the default filter would be removed.