Yoast SEO Premium v14.9 – WordPress SEO Plugin Free is one of the most mainstream WordPress modules ever. It is additionally outstanding amongst other SEO module for WordPress controlled sites. In this Yoast SEO Review, we will investigate the highlights and execution of the module.
Yoast SEO Premium v14.9 – WordPress SEO Plugin Free module causes you effectively upgrade your site to perform better in query items. It assists with subtleties where WordPress can’t do a lot. For instance, making content, overseeing catchphrases, submitting sitemaps, utilizing website admin devices, and so forth.
- Gravity Forms v18.104.22.168 – WordPress Plugin
- Betheme v21.9 – WordPress Theme
- The7 v9.3.0 – WordPress Theme
- Yoast SEO Premium v15.1.2 – WordPress Plugin
- Divi v4.6.6 – WordPress Theme
Yoast SEO accompanies huge amounts of highlights to advance your site. It has worked in content investigation, meta watchwords and depiction the executives, overseeing copy content, xml sitemaps, social highlights, rich scraps, and significantly more.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.9 + Extensions Plugin
Changelog Yoast SEO Premium v14.9 (September 1st, 2020)
- Fixes a bug where the page number was not shown in the breadcrumb for paginated series.
- Fixes a bug where the
.htaccessfile editor would not work due to
get_home_path()not being a writable path. Props to druesome.
- Fixes a bug where port numbers in the indexable permalinks were missing (when applicable).
- Fixes a bug where the indexables table would contain incorrect permalinks for posts if the term slug had been changed and the post permalink contains the term slug.
- Fixes a bug where the indexables table would contain incorrect permalinks for pages if the slug of the parent page had been changed.
- Fixes a bug where a warning would occur when a query was unsuccessful while indexing post type archives. Props to Sekiphp.
- Fixes a bug where closing parentheses would always be regarded as sentence endings in RTL languages.
- Fixes a bug where closing parentheses would always be regarded as sentence endings when followed by an upper-case letter.
- Adds an update notification for major and minor releases.
- Improves the SQL performance by not performing unnecessary update queries when updating a post’s public status.
- Optimizes performance by preventing regular database queries.
- Improves keyphrase recognition in Polish by filtering more function words.
- Improves the feedback string in the Keyphrase in Subheadings assessment by making it more explicit.
- Improves all keyphrase-based assessments for Hebrew by filtering function words and allowing keyphrases to be recognized in the text when preceded by a prefix (e.g., “כ” or “ל”).
- We already had a filter available to change the default Schema Article type (
wpseo_schema_article_post_types), but it wasn’t called anywhere. Now it is.
- Adds the weekly cron schedule to the
cron_schedulesfilter to prevent overwriting the one WordPress adds.
- Merges the googlebot and bingbot meta tag values into the robots meta tag value and deprecates the