Yoast SEO Premium v14.4.1 – WordPress SEO Plugin Free is one of the most mainstream WordPress modules ever. It is additionally outstanding amongst other SEO module for WordPress controlled sites. In this Yoast SEO Review, we will investigate the highlights and execution of the module.
Yoast SEO Premium v14.4.1 – WordPress SEO Plugin Free module causes you effectively upgrade your site to perform better in query items. It assists with subtleties where WordPress can’t do a lot. For instance, making content, overseeing catchphrases, submitting sitemaps, utilizing website admin devices, and so forth.
- The7 v9.3.0 – WordPress Theme
- Yoast SEO Premium v15.1.2 – WordPress Plugin
- Divi v4.6.6 – WordPress Theme
- Xenforo v2.2.1 – Forum Software
- WP Rocket v3.7.3 – WordPress Plugin
Yoast SEO accompanies huge amounts of highlights to advance your site. It has worked in content investigation, meta watchwords and depiction the executives, overseeing copy content, xml sitemaps, social highlights, rich scraps, and significantly more.
Download Yoast SEO Premium v14.4.1 WordPress SEO Plugin
Changelog Yoast SEO Premium – Version 14.4.1 – June 23rd, 2020
- Fixes a bug where existing links were no longer editable with Yoast SEO active.
- Fixes a bug where the editor wouldn’t remember
relvalues set on a link after refresh.
Version 14.4 – Release Date: June 23rd, 2020
Sometimes, you have releases that start out small and end up with a substantial improvement. Yoast SEO 14.4 is one such release. Initially planned as a bug fix release, this turned into something that markedly improves the publishing workflow in WordPress. Plus, you can now mark your external links as nofollow or sponsored. You see, Yoast SEO 14.4 is a chockfull release! Read more about those changes in our release post!
- Fixes a bug where replacement variable values would break the Google Preview and output a PHP notice on the front end if they were a serialized array string.
- Fixes a bug where a property that was changed from private to public on
WPSEO_Schema_Articlewould lead to a backward compatibility break.
- Fixes a bug where the site logo would not be output in the schema when a CDN was used for images. Props to gr8shivam
- Fixes a bug where the Facebook Debugger link was outdated. Props to eliorivero
- Fixes a bug where a lot of delete queries would be performed after clearing all indexables from the database.
- Fixes a bug where the indexables indexing warning would be visible to users with non-admin roles.
- Adds SEO insights to every step of the publishing flow:
- Adds the readability and SEO score to the document sidebar with the possibility to quickly open the Yoast sidebar.
- Adds the readability and SEO score to the publish checks. Gives reassurance or a call to action to further optimize the content.
- Adds social sharing buttons to the post publish actions to enable easy sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
- Adds the possibility to add
sponsoredto individual links in the block editor for WordPress versions 5.4 and above.
- Adds headers to the main plugin file for the minimum supported WordPress version and minimum supported PHP version. WordPress will not activate the plugin anymore if incompatibilities are found.