Xenforo v2.1.10 Patch 2 – Free Forum Software – Intuitive. Social. Engaging. Fast. Xenforo – Free Forum Software brings a fresh outlook to forum software.
Xenforo v2.1.10 Patch 2 – Free Forum Software Maintains your customers coming again by letting them earn trophies for reaching milestones. An intuitive “like” system makes customers really feel appreciated for his or her contributions, whereas integration with Fb permits straightforward registration and sharing.
Recent Activity Stream
Xenforo v2.1.10 Patch 2 – Free Forum Software Enable individuals to simply see all of the current happenings in your discussion board, past simply the messages posted. Members can comply with one another to get their very own customized information feed exhibiting the content material they need to see.
Xenforo v2.1.10 Patch 2 – Free Forum Software Make it straightforward for customers to remain updated with updates which can be relevant to them. They’re going to obtain alerts when somebody quotes their put up or responds to a standing replace, once they obtain a brand new trophy, and extra.
You should utilize Xenforo v2.1.10 Patch 2 – Free Forum Software easy shade changer to simply change the look to fit your wants. You may make additional adjustments by an in depth fashion property editor, or edit HTML and CSS in your favourite editor. No code adjustments obligatory!
Xenforo v2.1.10 Patch 2 – Free Forum Software is constructed to be essentially the most extensible and versatile neighborhood software program ever. Take a look at the large array of add-ons already out there in there source supervisor, or get assist writing your individual add-ons with the Xenforo v2.1.10 Patch 2 – Free Forum Software framework.
With Xenforo v2.1.10 Patch 2 – Free Forum Software there is no such thing as a must pay extra to your search engine marketing wants. Human-readable URLs, semantic HTML with embedded microdata, and plenty of extra web optimization options are current within the very core of the system.
Download Xenforo v2.1.10 Patch 2 – Free Forum Software
Changelog: Xenforo – Version 2.1.10 Patch 2 (May 27, 2020) – Free Forum Software
- Properly support disabling memory limits when calling setMemoryLimit with -1.
- Prevent a race condition related to double clicking when reacting to content.
- Prevent a server error when trying to edit a super admin via a non-super admin. (Also, allow the bypass permissions option of the API request to bypass this constraint.)
- Do not display unsupported media sites in approved site list
- Properly set average tooltips in stats graphs
- Allow the message body ‘0’ in report comments
- Allow searches for ‘0’ in template and phrase titles and contents
- Don’t throw an error when trying to view reactions on a conversation message by a deleted user.
- When deleting warning actions, correctly redirect to the warnings list.
- When deleting template modifications, redirect to the correct template modification type list.
- Set a maximum length for content_type field in the spam trigger log entity.
- Allow users to reconfirm their existing email addresses if emails have previously bounced to it.
- Opt not to show a title for HTML widgets if no explicit title is set.
- Avoid throwing a template error for approval queue items with no user relationship.
- Ensure the MySQL replication adapter throws the correct exception on failure and supports the charset option.
- Adjust the display of conversation filter checkboxes.
- Use the correct modifier when building attachment URLs for the editor.
- Ensure full thumbnail URLs are used when rendering the ATTACH BB code, notably for rendering in emails.
- Properly check required PHP, PHP extension, and MySQL versions during add-on installation
- Don’t allow double backslashes for PHP callbacks.
- Redirect back to the option group list after deleting an option group.
- Redirect back to the option group when deleting an option.
- Ensure arrays are always returned from title pair methods
- Don’t strip HTML tags on post content choosers.
- Correctly check permissions on user report page
- Correctly handle chargebacks for PayPal Funds Now accounts
- Log IP when TFA check is triggered
- Avoid table locking when checking if the error log table is populated
- Correct our auto-timezone data so that UTC+3 returns Europe/Moscow as expected.
- Slightly adjust the explain text for the boardDescription option to clarify it applies to the “Forums default page”.
- Ensure we mark all forum descendants read when marking a forum read – not just its children.
- Opt for more desirable defaults when emailing users
- Fix incorrect type hint on App::service method.
- Attempt to convert incoming <code> tags to relevant BB code.
- Extend the color_picker.js infinite loop protection to allow colors to be resolved more than once up to a limit of 3 times each.
- Expand support for our share buttons to include the page image and send that along with the Pinterest share button clicks.
- Make query for finding newest/next posts in a thread more performant.
- Slightly adjust phrase about unique ad position keys to suggest the key may already be in use.
- Ensure “No permission” placeholder buttons correctly wrap text.
- Throw a clearer error if closure compiler returns an unexpected response when minifying JS.
- Load images when rebuilding recent emoji
- Use a consistent function when checking if CAPTCHA should be shown.
- Add title attributes to most of the style property edit fields to make clearer the specific CSS property being adjusted.
- Allow moderators to expire/delete warnings they issued
- Ensure alt text is correctly displayed when hovering over thumbnail attachments.
- Display field name in required custom field error message
- Ensure integer and float values are correctly casted when using searchers.
- Properly normalize page action criteria
- Implement the ability to extend all XF\CustomField\* classes – specifically Set and DefinitionSet.
- Avoid an error if a user has 25 incomplete subscription purchases with Stripe
- Make the appropriate usage of a language’s currency_format value more clear.
- Check breadcrumb hrefs against the full request URI (including scheme and host) as well as the partial request URIs to determine when they should be automatically hidden.
- Prevent table overflow on the user change log with wide browser windows.
- Allow manually triggered rebuild jobs to be resumed via the command line.
- Support URLs being used in moderator log action params.
- When creating a new payment profile, only show providers from active add-ons.
- Fix LESS compilation failure when form input padding is blank
- Allow auto focus into tagging/token input elements.
- Make sure that iOS opens reactions on long press (consistent with previous versions and other mobile devices).
- Disable the CodeMirror code editor (with a fallback to a standard textarea) on Android devices due to compatibility issues.
- Make improvements to the moderator list especially when there are large numbers of moderator records.
- When importing users with invalid email addresses, correctly set their user states