Home Xenforo Xenforo v2.1.7 – A Compelling Community Experience Forum Software Download
A compelling community experience.
Intuitive. Social. Engaging. Fast. XenForo brings a fresh outlook to forum software.
- Social Engagement
Keep your users coming back by letting them earn trophies for reaching milestones. An intuitive “like” system makes users feel appreciated for their contributions, while integration with Facebook allows easy registration and sharing.
- Recent Activity Stream
Allow people to easily see all the recent happenings on your forum, beyond just the messages posted. Members can follow each other to get their own personalized news feed showing the content they want to see.
Make it easy for users to stay up to date with updates that are applicable to them. They’ll receive alerts when someone quotes their post or responds to a status update, when they receive a new trophy, and more.
- Easy Styling
You can use XenForo’s simple color changer to easily change the look to suit your needs. You can make further changes through an extensive style property editor, or edit HTML and CSS in your favorite editor. No code changes necessary!
- Great Add-ons
XenForo is built to be the most extensible and flexible community software ever. Check out the huge array of add-ons already available in theresource manager, or get help writing your own add-ons with the XenForo framework.
- SEO Built-in
With XenForo there is no need to pay more for your search engine optimization needs. Human-readable URLs, semantic HTML with embedded microdata, and many more SEO features are present in the very core of the system.
Changelog: Xenforo – Version 2.1.7 (Jan 27, 2020)
- Ensure that some jobs do not attempt to complete or otherwise change state inside a transaction.
- Ensure correct URL is used in the bookmark label filter when friendly URLs are not enabled.
- Display correct username styling when viewing users linked to an IP.
- In alerts and the news feed, ensure the “your post” link in the reaction item is clickable.
- Ensure Gravatar rebuild job respects the options sent to it.
- Prevent users from deleting their own accounts
- Check for guest posts in post reaction items
- Ensure login button when viewing a forum as a guest wraps properly.
- Only try to hide the global action indicator if it’s actually present.
- Do not redirect back to the login page after a connected account request
- Properly check for tag container inside tagger
- Do not escape outbound email test subject phrase
- Correctly handle add-ons created with incorrect casing when the namespace already exists.
- Add additional wording to make it clear that the rejection reason will be shown to users awaiting approval.
- Remove hard-coded height from payment inputs
- Add missing phrase for ‘could_not_find_subscriber_id_for_this_purchase_request’
- Display PHP’s memory_limit within server environment report.
- Force choice builder to use temporary variable with set tags
- Remove Google+ URL from the Google connected account template.
- Allow disabling pointer events for nested tooltips
- Remove unused parameter when fetching reaction phrase
- Update promotion history interface for clarity
- Fix post copier attachment regex